Monday, June 20, 2011

FRIST POAST

Hello! And welcome to my own personal blog. I decided to make one of these things (finally) to help expand my web-presence. Oh, and I was told to too.

Anyways, the reason for this is to help people understand *me* better by sharing things that I like on here, as well as talk about non-gaming and non-programming related matters. If you want that blog, it's over here: erbarlow.blogspot.com

So, a bit about me. My name is Chris Wentzel, and I love video games, horror stories, animation, and lots of other stuff too. I'm 25 at the time of writing this, and I live near Dayton, Ohio. I enjoy cooking, bicycling, and lucid dreaming (or at least attempting to). I'm also unemployed and looking for work (hint hint) - I went to Shawnee State University for 8 years and earned my BA in Video Game and Simulation Engineering Technology this last spring. I typically explain this degree as a computer engineering degree without the hardware background; instead, it focuses on things like graphical systems, artificial intelligence, and physics-based simulations. All in all, I loved my time there, and I really miss my friends and professors. Given the chance I'd gladly go back, but living in the past is not conducive to my future - so I try my best to put those times behind me and keep marching forward.

And now with that out of the way, I shall be updating this on a fairly regular basis. I'll post links to articles, games, web-comics, and artist that I particularly enjoy, as well as my own ramblings on topics unrelated to my own game ideas - once again, I've already got a site dedicated to that. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Well Imma be your first poster but you gotta guess who it is! I'll give you a hint... I sound different than a lot of people you know :P ah so mysterious... Hope you're keeping well hun! x

    ReplyDelete